Sunday 8 April 2012

Elaboration of Imagination

Day 13

Up: 7:13am

Left for School: 8:35am

Video: Erik Johansson - Impossible Photography

This concept is a work in progress. I couldn't do what Erik Johansson can do, combining two photos to look like one. I can, however, do that with words. :) If you combine the words from the first and the second poems, it creates a new one.  I like the concept more than I like these poems, but like I said, it's a work in progress!!!

sun shining                   
is but                         
certain happy               
times. these               
are great.                     

is it
beautiful to
peoples' thoughts?
like their
joyous feelings?

sun is shining. it
is beautiful, but to
certain peoples' happy thoughts.
times like these, there
are joyous, great feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment